If anyone has some extra money lying around and wants to travel with me above the Arctic Circle, along the northern tip of Finland to the town of Saariselka...let me know because this would be absolutely splendid...
This looks amazing and you know how I want to see those northern lights! I'm in.
"And as I learned from the British couple as I walked by their igloo as they prepared for bed, if people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, people spending the night in glass igloos shouldn’t get undressed with the lights on."
1 comment:
This looks amazing and you know how I want to see those northern lights! I'm in.
"And as I learned from the British couple as I walked by their igloo as they prepared for bed, if people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, people spending the night in glass igloos shouldn’t get undressed with the lights on."
Post a Comment