At the end of every year, NPR's program All Songs Considered has an online poll for the best music of that year. I remember I voted last year from Meknes, Morocco... My only concern about this way of voting is that since I didn't choose the top 100 albums, not all of my personal favorites from this year are on the list. Oh well, I still really like the ones I voted for though. Everyone should go to ALL SONGS CONSIDERED and vote for your own 10 favorites. Because everyone loves a good vote!
These are the ones I voted for from their list (in no particular order)...
1. Cat Power "Jukebox"
2. Jenny Lewis "Acid Tongue"
3. Laura Marling "Alas I Cannot Swim"
4. Coldplay "Viva La Vida"
5. Ray Lamontagne "Gossip in the Grain"
6. She and Him "Volume One"
7. Sigur Ros "Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust"
8. Thao Nguyen "We Brave Bee Stings and All"
9. The Helio Sequence "Keep Your Eyes Ahead"
10. Blitzen Trapper "Furr"
2 comments:
Oooo, lovely! I noticed that my choices were quite similar to your's. Of course. :)
i LOVE you and all of your weirdly named music:)
Post a Comment