Thursday, September 18, 2008

abraham and my toes.

Doesn't he have just the most perfectly, beautifully shaped face?

And those chubby rolls...ahhhhh...


Goodness I love this little dude.

And on a far different note...a picture to prove to my sisters who live in states too far away from me, that yes, I do in fact, have pink polish on my toes.  They wouldn't believe me...


3 comments:

Shan said...

oh my gosh!! I miss those toes and those indention's in my flip flops!!

Sarah said...

I love your feet...and I don't say that to just anyone.

And I love that little man! Just look at that silly face (last pic)...who can resist that?!? Oh wait, excuse me Joanna, yes, you're right, he is actually a little BOY, thanks for the correction. :)

Julie Garrett said...

And my answer is...YES! Yes, he does have the most perfectly, beautifully shaped face!

Oh, and the toes? I am in shock!

I love you and miss you!