1. She loves our family more than most things in this world.
2. She likes to climb mountains.
4. She is willing to do anything at least once...like hike a 14er (that means 14,000 ft.).
6. She goes to Red Rocks with me to see A Prairie Home Companion.

7. She likes to kayak.

8. She has fun with Caleb even if that means chasing after him as he runs around everywhere.
9. She likes picnics in the mountains.
10. She has been with me constantly for the past 1.5 years and loved every second of it!
11. HA.
12. She likes to laugh.
13. She likes to go camping.
14. She likes to tromp around in the middle of the mountains or nowhere or forest or Morocco or Greece or Germany or Palestine or Egypt or Jordan or Czech Republic with me.
15. She likes being outside.
And of course this is just the beginning...so here's to all the travels and adventures yet to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh dear, now I'm getting teary. I MISS YOU!!!
P.S. Take a look at #12...do you think I'm developing the Cureton guzzler already?!?! ANNNND my left knee is squeaking again...this is not a good start to 27!
you are so sweet. :) what a wonderful sister.
i have never met sarah, but i think i like her too. happy birthday sarah!
Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sarah!
Such a wonderful girl!!!!
Oh, I miss her laugh!!!
Post a Comment