for some reason, lately i have been fascinated with going back to the U.K. (it may have to do with Coldplay releasing their incredible new album Viva la Vida) i just found a DIRECT flight from Denver to London for $991 in November, could be better but i'm just aching to go somewhere out of this country...it's quite odd really, it is like i hit this point after i've been in america for awhile where all i can think about is traveling and living in a country across the sea...sometimes i wander if my wanderlust will ever subside...i don't know...i hope not...i'm trying to talk my parents (and my sweet sister sarah, but who am i kidding, she's not hard to win over at all when it comes to travel, then again, neither are my parents...i mean who else can say that they've been to jordan, canada, greece, egypt, mexico, palestine/israel with their parents...not the typical places to explore but oh the fun that's been had...and who knows what's to come!) into spending thanksgiving in puerto rico...not too far away from the u.s. of a. so prices are cheaper...oh, the places i would love to experience in this world...
6 comments:
You're right. I'm in.
(I noticed a group called "Grizzly Bear" in your music column and for some reason, call me crazy, that makes me a bit nervous. Hmmm.)
And I was just thinking that if you are aching for the British, you should call Kim and Brax and y'all can ache together. Ha!
Oh man, you've been it Israel/Palestine with your fam... I am so jealous... I so wish I could go there. My dream trip is to travel there and then to Turkey and then to Egypt to spend a few weeks or a month in St Catherine's monastery at Mt Sinai.
My heart seriously burns for that right now...
Then again, I am going to India for three months next month!
i say go! im gettin the itch right now too!
ummm ... ditto.
not sure if i love the itch or hate the itch. can it ever REALLY be satisfied?!?!?
the itch...it is a blessed curse!
i was just reading in a journal entry a week before i came back to america from switz.... i said something like "I wonder if I will have a desire for international travel now" DEAR GOD....will I ever!
I don't think it will ever go away!
Hope you are doing well in Denver! I love getting updates through your blog!
Post a Comment