Sarah and I picked Julie up from the Denver International Airport last night and we have not stopped talking since.
We bought her a ticket to come see us for her birthday because we just missed our sister trio too much.
I am so thankful and excited to have my best friends in the world with me!
2 comments:
yay for sisters! i'm on my way to see mine in castle rock!!! i was gonna call you and see what you're doing the next few days while i'm out there. but i think youre probably partying w/ the girls! :) I'll be there tonight - tuesday. leave on tuesday. hope you guys are having a blast!
I LOVE IT!! I am so happy Julie is there! have so much fun and please take pictures and then post. Did you get my message that I made Hummus?? Yea, and yummy, go shan!!
Post a Comment