I'm getting hungry...that Thai looks good...wouldn't it be fun if Jack could join us? One interesting conversation I'm sure...
all at once? i'm impressed.i'm currently juggling 2 books right now ... and have been doing so for about 4 months. ha. please let me know how you like Persepolis & Jesus for President ... both are on my list.and, Into the Wild. crazy. but i did enjoy it. did you see the movie? I never did. Can't really imagine how they turned that into a film.and .... last but not least ... one day we shall take a weekend getaway to Thailand and get some yummy food. i know of a couple places :)love love.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm getting hungry...that Thai looks good...wouldn't it be fun if Jack could join us? One interesting conversation I'm sure...
all at once? i'm impressed.
i'm currently juggling 2 books right now ... and have been doing so for about 4 months. ha.
please let me know how you like Persepolis & Jesus for President ... both are on my list.
and, Into the Wild. crazy. but i did enjoy it. did you see the movie? I never did. Can't really imagine how they turned that into a film.
and .... last but not least ... one day we shall take a weekend getaway to Thailand and get some yummy food. i know of a couple places :)
love love.
Post a Comment