Since my sister Sarah is living vivaciously in the Middle East and missed Christmas time with the family...here a few pictures that show the beauty of the Highfill/Garrett clan...

Nana and Caleb reading together...
The little ones opening their presents with a bit of assistance...who knew that Christmas could be even more fun than when you were a kid???
Joanna enjoyed the wrapping paper...
2 comments:
Well, I can hardly stand it. That just looks like too much fun and it shouldn't be had without ME! :) Just kidding of course. I'm so glad you were all together and everyone was happy, as it should be. Let me just take the liberty to say that Caleb and Joanna ARE the two cutest kids in the world and aren't we just the luckiest aunties in the world?! I'm so proud of them, like they are my own. Well, because they are!!! Much love to all and miss you like crazy, dear sister of mine.
look at that house full of people...how wonderful! did it just feel full...full of laughter, and stories, and memories? i hope so
sarah..i'll have to say, joanna and caleb are QUITE cute..but some competition is in the oven...;)
can i join the AUNTIE CLUB finally?! I remember walking through italy and you and pascha wanting to go in EVERY baby store...i just didn't understand.
Post a Comment