Although it may seem like the constant readings and studying I focus on throughout the day (and occasional nights) for midwifery school would make me stop reading books apart from school purposes, but why would I want to do that? I've always been like this and I'm ok with it. Here is a list of books I have read lately or am in the process of reading...
There is No Me Without You
by Melissa Fay Greene

Into Thin Air
by John Krakauer

I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced
by Nujood Ali

America and the Pill: A History of Promise, Peril, and Liberation
by Elaine Tyler May

The Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times
by Jennifer Worth

Saturday is for Funerals
by Unity Dow and Max Essex

Nineteen Eighty-Four
by George Orwell

Interesting how easy it is to see what I care about...
And yes, I recommend them all.
There is No Me Without You
by Melissa Fay Greene

Into Thin Air
by John Krakauer

I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced
by Nujood Ali

America and the Pill: A History of Promise, Peril, and Liberation
by Elaine Tyler May

The Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times
by Jennifer Worth
Saturday is for Funerals
by Unity Dow and Max Essex

Nineteen Eighty-Four
by George Orwell

Interesting how easy it is to see what I care about...
And yes, I recommend them all.
1 comment:
Love the new blog. :)
Post a Comment