What can I say...I am often inspired by my sisters' blogs (and their potty-training skills, and their fabric-sewing skills, and their coupon-clipping skills, and their dancing skills, and their garden-growing skills and etc.)...so in response to this post, here is a playlist of my own and perhaps you too can be inspired...
1. Bob Dylan- If Not For You
2. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Home
3. George Harrison- What Is Life
4. The Avett Brothers- I and Love and You
5. Sigur Rós- Sæglópur
6. Alexi Murdoch- The Ragged Sea
7. Ray LaMontagne- You Are the Best Thing
8. The Darkness- I Believe in a Thing Called Love
9. Old Crow Medicine Show- Wagon Wheel
10. Bob Dylan- Girl from the North Country
11. Joni Mitchell- All I Want
12. Horse Feathers- Hardwood Pews
1 comment:
I also believe in a thing called Love and you ARE the girl from the north country. Can never go wrong in JOHNSON CITY, TN and call me crazy but is that George Harrison song what I think it is?!?! You make me proud.
Post a Comment