Saturday, February 21, 2009

wow...


What is the government coming to?  Living in an urban area presents its own challenges already when trying to be a responsible citizen by reducing, reusing and recycling.  But seriously?  This lady was doing the right thing as a fellow human being by composting materials that would be tossed to the landfill.  Let's all use a bit of common sense here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Quite ridiculous, yes. But they were only enforcing the law. So it seems to me the main issue is the cuckoos we've got making the laws around here. If the PEOPLE (remember the Preamble to the Constitution? I would be willing to bet that many lawmakers have never even read it) got to decide these things, as was intended when our democracy began, I'm sure we wouldn't have as many crazy laws floating around out there. And by the way, I seriously believe that southern California law enforcement agents have MAAAAAAAAANY more important things they could be spending their time on that would actually benefit the people of southern CA, not to mention use their tax dollars more appropriately and responsibly, which is another issue entirely that I won't even get started on.