1. The air feels crispy.
2. The grass is greener.
3. The trees grow these little buds that make me happy.
4. I get to be a year older.
5. I see jonquils everywhere it seems.
6. The sun shines above the world for a bit longer.
7. This year, it is the first month of my life in Colorado.
8. It is National Poetry Month and I love poetry.
For example...
A Day is Coming
Lalo Delgado
A day is coming
in which misery will end.
A day is coming
in which poverty
will open bank accounts
in every nation.
A day is coming.
I hear it coming.
A day is coming
in which the
campesino
will gather his children a green spring
and go on vacations.
I believe it.
I see it.
5 comments:
Off to the mountains again...
...bring along your snowshoes...
i like the look of the new blog! it makes me feel...fresh! LOVE you
love it. who is in that first picture??
this cool girl i know named sarah highfill.
hey! thanks for thecomment! i never know who's on here until they comment on my own blog! and how do you make the friends column? i've been trying to figure it out! its so fun to readyour blog too and see all your fun pictures! i totally know how you feel about being a proud auntie! your neice and nephew are adorable! reminds me of zadie and phoenix! your job sounds awesome!!! week days, no nights??? ah! i'm lovin' the schedule too! and guess what, i'm only working part time! saweeeeet! :) love ya!
Post a Comment