Saturday, November 17, 2007

Top 5 Christmas Movies...

For the past few weeks, Sarah and I have been having Christmas fever pretty much everyday. I think it comes from a combination of living in a country where Christmas is no big deal, living on the Mediterranean Sea so the weather is pretty mild, and thinking that we get to go back to the States and see our family at Christmastime. Therefore, we have watched a Christmas movie every night this week cuddled up under the blankets with a hot cup of coffee (with creamer, thanks Mom!!!!!), tea, or hot chocolate in hand. We can't wait until December 18!! Here are my top 5 favorite movies for the holidays...

5. A Christmas Story

4. White Christmas

3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

2. Chevy Chase's National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

and my ultimate favorite that I can watch over and over the whole year round..

1. Love Actually.


What about you????

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree with you (obviously). I might add in Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life!

Brax and Kim said...

oooh, i love these games!

5. Miracle on 34th St.
4. The Muppet Christmas Carol
3. All I Want For Christmas (A 90's classic)
2. White Christmas
1. Love Actually

Anonymous said...

of course love actually. i know it by memory from u

Anonymous said...

I think I need to see Love Actually since it is your absolute fave! I enjoy the ones you mentioned, plus the ones Sarah mentioned. I also would add Charlie Brown Christmas and Elf. :-) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND SARAH SOON!!!!! Are you all drinking NesCafe when you mention coffee? hehe. ~tracy