Sunday, November 26, 2006

To: Sarah...

Dear Sarah,

I mean, I don't even have to say it, but we have the most perfect nephew ever. Now I know some people might think I am biased but even if we weren't related, he would still be the cutest little boy I have ever seen. It's unbelievable. We are pretty lucky aunties, don't you think? I mean, aren't those the sweetest three bottom teeth you have ever seen?

I love you,
Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yesssss!!!! you're the best.

i truly think one of those cuties is in the cards for my sister too. they are planning on something happening within the next year! yahoo. just as long as he/she is not born before November of 2007 i'm good. ha.

so i saw you updated facebook too ..... how did you like The Awakening? and as for a Wrinkle in Time, was this a first read, or a re-read? in the case that it was a re-read, was it as good/weird as you'd remembered? i've always wanted to go back and re-read it, but haven't had the chance.

ok ... this is plenty long for my first ever comment. love you friend.